Frequently Asked Questions Budgetticket.
- What happens when a event has been cancelled?
- What is a secondary ticket seller?
- What is a secondary ticket?
- What kind of different tickets are there?
- What is the difference between seating category 1 and 2?
- Where I will be seated?
- Why is the price mentioned on the ticket lower than the price I actually paid for the tickets?
- Why is there a different name printed on the tickets I received?
- Why can I already place an order on Budgetticket for tickets for which the official presale has not started yet?
- Do you have special wheelchair tickets?
- Why am I sometimes linked through to other websites when I click on tickets?
- What happens if the match I am attending has been rescheduled?
- What terms and conditions apply if I want to claim a refund according to the TicketProtect Guarantee?
- Whom can I ask about questions regarding the TicketProtect Guarantee?
- What is the TicketProtect Guarantee?
- Which eventualities are covered by the TicketProtect Guarantee?
- Can I cancel my order?
- I need help with the placing of my order. What do I do?
- I would like to amend my order. Is that possible?
- How can I order tickets?
- What do I need to pay attention to when ordering tickets?
- Which payment options are available at Budgetticket?
- Which credit cards does Budgetticket accept?
- I don't have a credit card. Can I also pay by iDEAL / sofortüberweisung.de?
- Can I also pay by bank transfer?
- Can I also pay via direct debit?
Shipment of your tickets
- What happens if my tickets get delivered when I am not home?
- I have ordered tickets for an event abroad. When will I receive these tickets?
- Can I also pick up the tickets at your office?
- Can I also trace the delivery of my tickets?
- Are tickets also delivered on Saturdays?
- When will my tickets be delivered?
- Can I have my tickets delivered to a different delivery address?